Original "Z" wont play on XP

P

Phil K

Nor will it play via any of the compatability fixes XP has. I have tried "DosBox" and got closer than ever, but still wont play. Anyone manage it, and if so, HOW ?

I have no idea what that game is, but you could try this:

1) Insert game CD and close the autoplay window when it pops up.
2) Use Windows Explorer to expand the CD and find the install icon.
3) Right-click on the installation icon (Setup.exe) and select Properties.
4) Click on the "Compatibility" tab at the top of your new Properties window.
5) Check the box and select "Windows 98/Me" from the pull-down menu.
6) Install the game like you normally would.
7) Once installed, repeat from step 3...only this time use Windows Explorer to search for the game launch icon and change the compatibility there, too.

You could also try AbandonLoader. You can find a download link here: http://www.classic-trash.com/tools.php

Well - tried again, and STILL getting the white screen with writing. Even tried google search for classic-trash and tried to connect that way, with same results. Irritating.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back