• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

opera mobile 10 beta is out for windows

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
it's really good, much more snappy then the nines, has a great home page that gives you 6 choices to choose from right off the bat

good stuff

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Actually downloaded this today and I really liked it.
Very snappy, looking forward to it being even faster once my HD2 arrives, but does seem to run much faster than 9.

I tried turning turbo mode on as well and wasn't too impressed, but maybe on GPRS it loads pages far better on slow connections.

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
Actually downloaded this today and I really liked it.
Very snappy, looking forward to it being even faster once my HD2 arrives, but does seem to run much faster than 9.

I tried turning turbo mode on as well and wasn't too impressed, but maybe on GPRS it loads pages far better on slow connections.
turbo is only if you don't have a g network, it's not too sophisticated, the just preload and store pages as simple text with a few graphics, if you have anthing more then old digital technology I don't think turbo should be turned on, I don't even think the links are live, you have to do something or other to get a link to work

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, it can stay off then :)

I think I just saw Mauricio Freitas talking on Twitter about how it wasn't as great to zoom with but I haven't really played with that yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog