opera mobile 10 beta is out for windows

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
it's an unlimited license, best browser on the internet is now that much better

got to get

it's really good, much more snappy then the nines, has a great home page that gives you 6 choices to choose from right off the bat

good stuff

guess we will see it being forced into windows mobile next ;)

I wanna see what Google can pull out, with a Chrome browser for WinMo :D

Actually downloaded this today and I really liked it.
Very snappy, looking forward to it being even faster once my HD2 arrives, but does seem to run much faster than 9.

I tried turning turbo mode on as well and wasn't too impressed, but maybe on GPRS it loads pages far better on slow connections.

Actually downloaded this today and I really liked it.
Very snappy, looking forward to it being even faster once my HD2 arrives, but does seem to run much faster than 9.

I tried turning turbo mode on as well and wasn't too impressed, but maybe on GPRS it loads pages far better on slow connections.
turbo is only if you don't have a g network, it's not too sophisticated, the just preload and store pages as simple text with a few graphics, if you have anthing more then old digital technology I don't think turbo should be turned on, I don't even think the links are live, you have to do something or other to get a link to work

Yeah, it can stay off then :)

I think I just saw Mauricio Freitas talking on Twitter about how it wasn't as great to zoom with but I haven't really played with that yet.

Yeah, it can stay off then :)

I think I just saw Mauricio Freitas talking on Twitter about how it wasn't as great to zoom with but I haven't really played with that yet.
go into tools, view and set to mobile view and zoom to 200 percent, it's perfect there

Second beta out Perris, runs great on the HD2 (such an utterly awesome device)

Well 9 never actually got released 10 feels far more polished already.

Well 9 never actually got released 10 feels far more polished already.
to me, even the beta nine was the best browser on the internet, this 10 is incredible, still had trouble with some sites like gmail and I believe it's things like that they address

no flash support though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back