Old forum...

jonifen

pffff...
I appreciate the need for a clean out was needed... the old forum was surely bulked out big time. But now I cant find out any information which I know was on the old forum :(

Is this backed up on another url? or is it gone for good?

nps, saw this -
"Yesterday, due to a series of problems we lost the a portion of the NTFS database so you will be required to reregister to login into the NTFS forums.

It is a huge loss and we are working to recover what we can from the portion of the database that remains.

We are well on the way to recovery and I am sure we will be back up and running as we were in no time at all.

Also, as we had to start from scratch I decided that we should install vBulletin3 as it is now close to a final release. There are still areas that we haven't learnt to manipulate yet and as this is pre-final there are still bugs but they will be rectified as soon as possible."

We're trying to get the old posts archived ...

Stay tuned

Electronic Punk said:
Yes, good luck Jewelzz.
rofl.gif

if you do want any help let me know, its just sifting through a sql markedup archive right
a very big archive, but thats about right isnt it

So I guess there will be some kind of announcement when and if the archives are restored? :confused:

Good luck!

Cd

Proably, This is what happens when you don't backup your sql databases regulary.
Also I'm getting used to the presence of code buttons in quick reply in vB3. That's pretty cool!

I was waiting for the day that NTFS would use beta software. They said that they would try to upgrade to vB 3 at the RC stage. And what stage are we at? [everybodyyells]The Release Canadiate stage![/everybodyyells]

i guess i haven't got around to adding those custom bb tags yet tho eh?

Canadave: I will most likely add them down the bottom where I have a link to the chatroom / homepage.

I suppose grabbing the old pages off archive.org isn't an alternative? ;)

it would be xp-erience.org + 2 years old ;)

*puts a post-it note on [e]-punks monitor saying back up databases*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back