Old forum...

jonifen

pffff...
I appreciate the need for a clean out was needed... the old forum was surely bulked out big time. But now I cant find out any information which I know was on the old forum :(

Is this backed up on another url? or is it gone for good?

nps, saw this -
"Yesterday, due to a series of problems we lost the a portion of the NTFS database so you will be required to reregister to login into the NTFS forums.

It is a huge loss and we are working to recover what we can from the portion of the database that remains.

We are well on the way to recovery and I am sure we will be back up and running as we were in no time at all.

Also, as we had to start from scratch I decided that we should install vBulletin3 as it is now close to a final release. There are still areas that we haven't learnt to manipulate yet and as this is pre-final there are still bugs but they will be rectified as soon as possible."

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
if you do want any help let me know, its just sifting through a sql markedup archive right
a very big archive, but thats about right isnt it

Proably, This is what happens when you don't backup your sql databases regulary.
Also I'm getting used to the presence of code buttons in quick reply in vB3. That's pretty cool!

I was waiting for the day that NTFS would use beta software. They said that they would try to upgrade to vB 3 at the RC stage. And what stage are we at? [everybodyyells]The Release Canadiate stage![/everybodyyells]

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
i guess i haven't got around to adding those custom bb tags yet tho eh?

Canadave: I will most likely add them down the bottom where I have a link to the chatroom / homepage.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
it would be xp-erience.org + 2 years old ;)

*puts a post-it note on [e]-punks monitor saying back up databases*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ricegoadi