• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oh deer, Oh deer.

K

Kirrie2001

Road Sense.

PS: notice how the legs are perfectly straight and toes pointed on entry??? :D
I have replaced the original attchment. new one below, as there is a series of them, and it looks like Jewelzz has them as well.

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Kirrie - I knew that pic looked familiar- here is a closer view that I got the other day! I was curious if it was a Durango (SUV) or a Dakota (pickup) as they both have the same front ends- now I know it's the Durango!

By the way - I gave a 10 for the dive - excellent point of entry position as you noted on the legs and the toes!;)

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
OMG Jewelzz - those are some awsome shots. I know from my younger days in Pennsylvania - just how much damage a deer could do to a car - even an old heavy 53 Buick Roadmaster my dad owned - but now it is really scarey with the cheap way vehicles are made today!

G

GraLk

accident??

Actually, here is what happened....(Heh)

....the guy had been out hunting in the 'off season' and bagged himself a nice deer, but got into an accident and rolled the vehicle badly, so, wondering what to do with his 'illegal sunday dinner', he stuffed the animal thru the windsheild and told cops he hit it!!!!

Anyone else got a better explaination?

GraLk :D

egghead

Double O Egghead
Re: accident??

Originally posted by GraLk
Actually, here is what happened....(Heh)

....the guy had been out hunting in the 'off season' and bagged himself a nice deer, but got into an accident and rolled the vehicle badly, so, wondering what to do with his 'illegal sunday dinner', he stuffed the animal thru the windsheild and told cops he hit it!!!!

Anyone else got a better explaination?

GraLk :D
thats what an investigator would think

case closed
no insurance for you!

lmao!!!

hahha

but how did that guy get a durango?

on a serious note

that deer has lost its life :(

on a trip to california in a car
one jumped accross the road and we swerved and missed losing control
very scary

its odd to see one running down the road and jumping staight into the windshield

that guy is satan......
in the deers mind

egghead

Well the deer is a dumb deer, and it's dead. Speaking of the driver, hope he/she is ok. And yes, it is VERY scary how cheaply cars are made today. Especially American ones. Geez what a huge SUV and looks like someone took a sledge hammer to it. Either that or Santa is loosing reindeer. Seriously though, car quality sucks. I wonder what would have happened if it was a Hummer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage