Oh deer, Oh deer.

K

Kirrie2001

Road Sense.

PS: notice how the legs are perfectly straight and toes pointed on entry??? :D
I have replaced the original attchment. new one below, as there is a series of them, and it looks like Jewelzz has them as well.

Kirrie - I knew that pic looked familiar- here is a closer view that I got the other day! I was curious if it was a Durango (SUV) or a Dakota (pickup) as they both have the same front ends- now I know it's the Durango!

By the way - I gave a 10 for the dive - excellent point of entry position as you noted on the legs and the toes!;)

OMG Jewelzz - those are some awsome shots. I know from my younger days in Pennsylvania - just how much damage a deer could do to a car - even an old heavy 53 Buick Roadmaster my dad owned - but now it is really scarey with the cheap way vehicles are made today!

mmmmmmmm fresh meat mmmmmmmm
So what did he do? Hit a few of them or roll it?

Trust Jewelzz to come up with the grossest pics. :p

accident??

Actually, here is what happened....(Heh)

....the guy had been out hunting in the 'off season' and bagged himself a nice deer, but got into an accident and rolled the vehicle badly, so, wondering what to do with his 'illegal sunday dinner', he stuffed the animal thru the windsheild and told cops he hit it!!!!

Anyone else got a better explaination?

GraLk :D

Re: accident??

Originally posted by GraLk
Actually, here is what happened....(Heh)

....the guy had been out hunting in the 'off season' and bagged himself a nice deer, but got into an accident and rolled the vehicle badly, so, wondering what to do with his 'illegal sunday dinner', he stuffed the animal thru the windsheild and told cops he hit it!!!!

Anyone else got a better explaination?

GraLk :D

thats what an investigator would think

case closed
no insurance for you!

lmao!!!

hahha

but how did that guy get a durango?

on a serious note

that deer has lost its life :(

on a trip to california in a car
one jumped accross the road and we swerved and missed losing control
very scary

its odd to see one running down the road and jumping staight into the windshield

that guy is satan......
in the deers mind

egghead

Woah, that is sick. Nah, if the man got in to a tumble with his car, he would be hurt!

Well the deer is a dumb deer, and it's dead. Speaking of the driver, hope he/she is ok. And yes, it is VERY scary how cheaply cars are made today. Especially American ones. Geez what a huge SUV and looks like someone took a sledge hammer to it. Either that or Santa is loosing reindeer. Seriously though, car quality sucks. I wonder what would have happened if it was a Hummer

Are reindeers related to bulls? :confused:

A red Durango and the driver was wearing a red jacket! :eek:

I think that deers are not related to bulls, I don't think so anyway.

hahahha a durango VS a bull. i'd like to see that one. what a mess that would be

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back