Official WOW Thread

Re: Official WOW - The Burning Crusade Thread

I did have one weekend of weekness about 2 months ago, where I resubscribed played for about an hour and then cancelled again. I have wasted money quicker but I did feel bad :p

should come out for a few beers with me - I'll show you how to waste money and how to get wasted :p

Honestly Bman, If you're tired of the solo grind at level 25, you really aren't going to like much after that.
Personally I think the mid 30's are a pain, and the late 50's
To think you have the 'joys' of Uldaman and Mauradon to look forward to /shudder
I have a load of footage on YouTube somewhere, a friend was a FRAPS addict and used to fraps everything lol
We have stuff from ZG/MC/BWL etc through to The Prince In Kara etc.
Pretty much stopped raiding after that, but if you're interested Bman, I'll see if I can find them for you.
Also have a real funny one of 2 of us 'Bot farming' in Burning Steppes.
PvP and mob training used to work a charm against the Farmer bots :bandit:
Also know a few neat tricks for acquiring hard to find pets etc too :p

I resubscribed played for about an hour and then cancelled again.

Ahh I see, you resubbed, then stood in Org/IF (delete as applicable :p) and used WoW as a glorified IRC channel for an hour catching up with friends.
Then looked at the clock and thought better of it?

Ahem....uhmm.... Guilty, done that too. Logged in, flew about Outland for a bit, did some daredevil bungee
(dismount at max altitude, and then see how late you dare hit levitate)
Normally levitate is cast well after terminal velocity and the floor has met me quicker than I thought it would. If you are lucky enough to survive, you're probably in the middle of a batch of uber fast respawning mobs :D
Deep joy lol.

Definitely has it's plus points tho....damn, all this talk is getting me reminiscing.
*backs slowly away from the keyboard*

come to the dark side........

Honestly Bman, If you're tired of the solo grind at level 25, you really aren't going to like much after that.
Personally I think the mid 30's are a pain, and the late 50's
To think you have the 'joys' of Uldaman and Mauradon to look forward to /shudder
I have a load of footage on YouTube somewhere, a friend was a FRAPS addict and used to fraps everything lol
We have stuff from ZG/MC/BWL etc through to The Prince In Kara etc.
Pretty much stopped raiding after that, but if you're interested Bman, I'll see if I can find them for you.
Also have a real funny one of 2 of us 'Bot farming' in Burning Steppes.
PvP and mob training used to work a charm against the Farmer bots :bandit:
Also know a few neat tricks for acquiring hard to find pets etc too :p

It's not that I am tired of soloing quests and adventuring. It is just it would be better with more people. I enjoy the game at all ends any who. I pay for it don't I lol. I'd love to watch some vids, always up for that kind of stuff. I usually start talking and questing with random people anyways, makes it more interesting when you don't know what kind of player they are, or frakly who they are.

You know you'll all be back when Lich King comes out. There is no quitting WoW!

And in thought of the Lich King

new HD wallpaper!

Attachments

• WOW_wrath_of_the_lich_king_01_1680x1050.jpg
    WOW_wrath_of_the_lich_king_01_1680x1050.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 40,324

Heh, yeah Arthas would be great to fight. My main was an Undead SP so I figure I owe Arthas a slap or two anyway ;)
But sadly, given the roadmap to fight [SIZE=-1]Kael'thas and Illidan required more time than I could commit to :( The Lich King will be sitting with his Icecrown for a while longer yet for me. Meh, Frostmorne would be wasted on a priest anyway, he can keep it a while longer. :D
I can't really see Arthas being accessible to anyone other than the hardcore raiding guilds.
Well for a very long time at least ;)

[/SIZE]Had a trawl for ya Bman, and have found 2 or 3 of the old vids I have still.
Also found a few others that are hosted online already.
I'll get them uploaded somewhere this afternoon and then PM you with links when I have them done :)

Meanwhile on the topic of Arthas. This is always worth a watch if you haven't seen it before.
It's not a raiding vid or anything, more the legend of Arthas' destiny. Loreena McKinnett's 'The Mystic's Dream' accompanies.
Music and Images are perfect for eachother.
Well worth a watch if you're into the lore in any way shape or form ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R69nV4HOaE

I love the new game with all it's new races, proffessions, amazing instances and new lands. I've had WoW since 2006 and got tired of the expansion after a bit. Then i decided to play on some private servers just to see what it was like to be lvl 254. All in all WoW is the best MMORPG this world has seen.

So yeah, 3.0.2 is out. Anybody else excited?

i think there should be official lich king thread if anyone agrees click the star XD

I went the other way and made this a generic thread :p

So lets discuss how they just totally destroyed hunters :(

ye they nerfed them so bad The list of nerfs is wide ranging. Volley nerfed by 30%. Steady Shot now gains 10% of Attack Power instead of 20%. Kindred Spirits has been nerfed by 25%.Readiness no longer affects the cooldown of Bestial Wrath and thats just to name a few of them =(

I had the 51 in BM anyway so the readiness thing doesn't bother me.
kindred spirits is only down by 5 but so is unleashed fury.

My spirit beast will finally be worth using tho hopefully.

:( servers are offline till 11am... I was so close to getting my new priest to level 10...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back