Office:Mac 2008

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Just installed the beta. It's sooooooooooooooooo much better than the last/current version.

There's plenty of unnecessary fancy-ness in the form of shiny widgets and transition animations, though the new window layouts more than make up for it by putting everything into one interface, rather than the previous all-over-the-place approach.

Hey Dave, please let me know if the mail program is better than the previous. Thanks.

It is indeed universal. Though, I'm actually using it on my iBook, I'll likely get round to installing it on the Mini at the weekend.

Matt, I've not tried entourage yet. I'll give it a whirl though :)

Just gave it quick whirl, it's definitely a huge improvement, though I don't think it'll be replacing Mail anytime soon (Mostly because I do not need all that Entourage offers).

Some screen captures...

It is indeed universal

Hoorah, so it doesn't absolutely blow chunks when run on Intel then. The main reason i stopped using Office, aside from the lack of requirement to produce .doc files or read .xls files, was that I despised running anything through Rosetta.

and no, it definitely ain't pages ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back