Office Error Message

see my previous post - defrag c: /b - mft = Master File Table, although it shouldn't get fragmented there have been cases where it has, some people would say to defrag the registry too, that is if you have been installing and un-installing a lot of programs

I used CCleaner to clean my registry and other things.

So your saying just do a normal defrag? Alrighty then! lol

yes the /b just tells it to move the boot files to the front of the drive - it doesn't do any other files

I'm sorry, how are you expecting me to defrag? With what program, how do I tell it to move the boot files to the front of the drive?

Alright I will do that.

I just ran Bootvis and this is what I get....so what does this mean and what can I do with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
cant say i have used that tool in a while, so cant offer any help there sorry

The category you want to look at (but you have it unchecked) is boot activity.​

I checked boot activity and there is nothing on the chart.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back