NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
fitz said:
I've done 4 folding units on a pre-production server before.. dual processor with HT.. too bad I had to put that server into production and take the folding client off..

Not on an AMD system though.

HT == 4 virtual procs on a dual-core system.

I only have 2, even though they are physical :cool:

I just read Sazar's post and finally learned how to get my folding badge (only been a few months). :p

Hey there guys. Happy to join the team and I look forward to seeing us move up the ranks.

Yah, don't forget to add your folding badge guys :cool:

It's in your user CP.

And check your rep's :cool:

I feel like such a noobie for asking this, but the heck are reps? (and don't say reputation!)

EP - what happened to your folding badge? Or did you never have it? :s

kcnychief said:
EP - what happened to your folding badge? Or did you never have it? :s

Badges are beneath him and his admin status.

The only badge he would use would be a Pet Shop Boys uber-fan badge.

:smoker:

Just noticed we are nearing the 10k a day average, fold harder everyone!!!!

Are we folding harder or hardly folding?

:cool:

Schuey, Rip, get the last few lads on the old nvnews team to join the merged team, we need their 2k a day :)

If I see them in the forums I'll definetely harass them, but I rarely see Strahd and last time I saw Kicker post was more than a year ago. :suprised:

Well I pm'd all those I could, no one has responded. Rampant is the only guy I "know" and that was from IRC.

I could probably leave him a memo there.

If you wanna have a kewl sig tracker thinger, I think I posted the code a coupla pages back.

I'll add it to this post as well.

-edit-

[ URL =http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=108348][ img ]http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?un=Sazar&t=35216[/ img ] [/ URL ]

Remove the space, use whichever URL you want and change the username to yours.

As soon as I get the new processor, the first thing that I am doing is configuring folding on it. I promise.

Brad, can you stick the banner underneath the rest of your sig?

I'll probably look a lot cleaner :)

Just a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back