NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to get my butt in gear, Tom is nipping at my heels.

Brad said:
I have to get my butt in gear, Tom is nipping at my heels.

I can't nip at your heals. I can barely see them in the distance.

But if it keeps you folding hard, I'll keep trying to catch up.

well, I had a big day today.. I have 6 machines left currently folding and I think this is the first time in a long time that all 6 submitted WU's on the same day.

looks like it has been a very productive day. Very cool.

How come my sig didn't update to reflect the new team name? Does it have to wait until I have submitted a WU?

Got the 1.3 going, had to sacrafice the PSU out of my Debian Rig for the time. But it needs a NIC, fortunately I have this machine at work that is going to get worked over as me and it have gone rounds. Now it sits and waits for the day in fear of what I am going to do to it.

:yes:

It is showing up now. We're a rock'in now!

We could really git er done if some of the others would resume folding. Wish we could get'em excited to fold again it is after all for a great cause.

Wow, yeah I have it now too. Also it looks like I had a good day of submissions, as I am in the dark red. First time I have seen that in awhile :cool:

Buckle your seat belts boys and girls, it's on to bright red territory :smoker:

Someone keeps turning off my work machine, which is absolutely not kosher.

I got 2 gromacs on my home system and they should both be subbing sometime tomorrow. My work system as well so I should have some nice subs coming up over the weekend.

I really need to try and roll some more people in. My colleagues just don't trust the app :(

Team average almost at 8k a day, awesome :smoker:

EP I think said he will resume folding soon.

How well does your home system do at folding? That is the processor that I am getting, but I am working on saving up for it. Does it do a pretty good job?

Pretty good.

I had a coupla issues with units when I started using the app that kcny linked but it seems to have been sorted out now.

Typically the are producing, between them, a unit or two a day and usually with decent point totals.

lol.. my home machine is an old Athlon XP 1800 (running ~1.2Ghz right now I think). Takes a couple days to finish each WU.

kcnychief said:
Wow, yeah I have it now too. Also it looks like I had a good day of submissions, as I am in the dark red. First time I have seen that in awhile :cool:
I want my QMD units back! I want to stay in 3rd! :p

Folding a large core right now, it might take a while...:ermm:

Attachments

• folding.png
    folding.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 94
Why not?

If it's minimized, it shouldn't be an issue.

Tdinc, I have a 50k gromacs I am working on.

Yeah, wanted to reflash my bios and check some stuff out.
Stopped before as I was actually getting artifacts - which is a little scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back