Ntfs christmas logo

New logos look excellent!.
Well done to all involved :cool:

btw....nice sig wadada, like the snow :cool: :)

Thanks everyone. I have to admit, I'm a little surprised you guys like the ekko logo I did so much. It's probably the simplest graphic I've ever done.

But I'm glad I could contribute, none-the-less.

:)

Got in here a little late, but I must say that those logos look excellent! Zedric, very tastefully done! And Vector, very nice as well, although I don't frequent the ekko theme often. :)

I see that that design for Orbitz is kinda like the design i made. But on the ekko logo, Could we make the text red and green instead of orange?

Originally posted by ViperSnake
I see that that design for Orbitz is kinda like the design i made.

blink.gif

But on the ekko logo, Could we make the text red and green instead of orange?

No.

Originally posted by Vector
Thanks everyone. I have to admit, I'm a little surprised you guys like the ekko logo I did so much. It's probably the simplest graphic I've ever done.

But I'm glad I could contribute, none-the-less.

:)

Simplicity is often what looks best. :)

ViperSnake: Puh-lease :rolleyes:

I see that that design for Orbitz is kinda like the design i made. But on the ekko logo, Could we make the text red and green instead of orange?

I tried that, but didn't think it looked very good. But I'll let everyone decide for themselves.

a little late with this suggestion, but I didn't get the full idea till it was up on the page

any chance of air brushing some blue into that red, so it matches the orbitz page a little beter?

no, I mean jsut a streak of blue...like where the light reflects or something like that

Originally posted by dealer
no, I mean jsut a streak of blue...like where the light reflects or something like that

Oops...just read that after I posted the second one. Not sure what you mean though, since red and blue probably wouldn't go well together in the same image.

where the light reflects that tiny litle light reflection

instead of white, it should have a blueish hugh

Hmm, I tried something like that. Made it look quite bad...didn't think blue and red would go together in the same image...
Or maybe that was just me. :p Someone else could try to do what you're suggesting.

I actually like the colors in the one we currently have. :)

the red is veryt nice indeed...I was just thinking anyway...it's a beutifull holiday dressup..excellant.../me just thinking out load

Why not have SpeedyB's fat reindeer eating the NTFS.org logo, makes me think of all the little fat children here in Chicago, *wipes tear from eye

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back