• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ntfs christmas logo

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
well i thought it would be a nice idea if some of the members had a go @ making an Ntfs christmas logo :cool:

we would need 1 for orbitz:

and one for ekko:

anyone think this is a good idea + wanna submit some designs?...............if there good then we could have a vote + slap [e]-punk will he puts it up :p

V

Vector_One

Well, I don't have the time to do it myself, but an idea that comes to mind is making the sphere with NTFS written in it into a christmas ball.

Edit: Yeah, kinda like Vipersnake did it. But maybe give it a little more detail.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Originally posted by ViperSnake
Is my Orbitz logo cool or not?
how can i put this nicely.........it's crap :p

nah it's a good idea, but looks like it's been done in a hurry in paint ;)

My Ekko logo is even better!

EDIT: I did not use paint to make these logos, I used Fireworks MX (Which is the only Photoshop like program I have at the moment)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
something i just thought off is that there is the top banner as well which could be hollyied up or sumin ;)

hopefully a few of the graphic guru's will see this thread soon :cool: ,as there is only 22 days till the big day hopefully we will have a design in about a week?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal