November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NetRyder
And there's more...
An iChat look-alike MSN Messenger 6.1 ;)

attachment.php
iChat's actually a brushed-metal app :p *runs away*

Originally posted by Geffy
in BSD now so heres that wallpaper

I couldn't wait... Plus I needed ta practice my editing. I used yer screen shot and edited out the icons and task bar, then resized ta 1600x1200. :D

Are there anymore of thoes Matrix Upgrade backgrounds? I'd like them without the character but in different colors (darker then the blue). I'm making a logon for xandros and the light blue really dosen't fit that well. I love the color of the one with neo but.. I don't want neo :p anybody know where I can get more colors?

-Tim

funky dredd,

what theme are you using?

[edit]

what do you guys use to get that OS X taskbar for windows, you know the ones on the bottom?

Originally posted by Nitris
[edit]
what do you guys use to get that OS X taskbar for windows, you know the ones on the bottom?

Y'z Dock, ObjectDock or MobyDock...take your pick :)

Originally posted by NetRyder
Y'z Dock, ObjectDock or MobyDock...take your pick :)

I am currently favoring objectdock... it goes nicely with my brushed metal vs...

another little one...

vs: flat brushed
wallpaper: mummy
objectbar default

still looking round for a nice grey brushed metal wallpaper... but the current one keeps me awake @ night its so freaky so I might stick with it for a while..

I like it Sazar, but it's time to customize those OD icons! I know you just upgraded to 1.0 and got the weather working, so show it some love! :D

Originally posted by gonaads
Here ya go Matt. The WS_FTP icon is actually an (made by) Exogen icon :)

You rock dude, thanks. =]

Hey Sazar, here's another brushed metal wallpaper I put together. This one is pretty much the same color and almost the same texture as yer VS.

And Matt... any time d00d. :)

Originally posted by muzikool
I like it Sazar, but it's time to customize those OD icons! I know you just upgraded to 1.0 and got the weather working, so show it some love! :D

lol...

call it laziness :D

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey Sazar, here's another brushed metal wallpaper I put together. This one is pretty much the same color and almost the same texture as yer VS.

And Matt... any time d00d. :)

ta... i tried it out... not liking it much :(

I dunno.. I gues I am just really used to dark themes...

Originally posted by Nitris
funky dredd,

what theme are you using?

[edit]

Let me get back with you on that. The wife is using the laptop at the moment :)

Still the same as last month:

desktop%20-%20oct%202003_thumb.png

Visual Style: emerald.v2
Wall: nature
Icons: Crystal SVG
winamp Skin: emerald.v2 winamp skin

>>-FULL SIZE-<<

o___, is the start menu full size or compact? I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back