November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if the background i have set is to be considered to much, or not.

So i will just post a link to the folder that contains it all:

http://personal.x-istence.com/Snapshots/

Note: Quite a bit of skin exposed.

I took a kind of Mac OS X looking skin, enabled Windows style buttons at the top right, and use general KDE colors :)

its been a while, but i'm back, with my new dtop... pretty stock though....

Originally posted by Leedogg
updated

I have given up on looking for taskbar skins for wmp9...

can you tell me how I can implement winamp buttons onto my taskbar ? if it is the windows standard taskbar you are using that is..

Admiral Michael, Your sig is too large. It is 576 pixels wide. It may not be any wider than 500 wide.

Could you please resize it. Thanks. :)

See ---> Guidelines <---

Nice Desktop Wallpaper BTW. :D

Originally posted by Sazar

can you tell me how I can implement winamp buttons onto my taskbar ? if it is the windows standard taskbar you are using that is..

You could almost blend it in depending on the theme color you are using by changing the default color of WMP9. Unfortunately the colors are very limited. :(

I haven't posted a screencapture in a while. I didn't feel particularly like doing a theme, so I just downloaded that Non-Step visual style and went blue.

Check bottom of Sig for link.

I moved all my old ActiveDesktop elements (such as a todoList, calendar, google search, time and date) into a page on my webserver so I can have access to MySql without slowing down my pc by running it locally.

The page is my homepage so I still see it as often as I would if it were on my desktop. While, I can't launch local apps from the remote host like I had been in active desktop, I found it more of a hassle than a help anyway. Icons or Quicklaunch button suits me fine these days. :p

Originally posted by Sazar

You need to find a set of winamp controls

I used the set that came with mafia. then I reconfigured each of the icons it uses so that they look like orbital.

Originally posted by X-Istence
I do not know if the background i have set is to be considered to much, or not.

So i will just post a link to the folder that contains it all:

http://personal.x-istence.com/Snapshots/

Note: Quite a bit of skin exposed.

I took a kind of Mac OS X looking skin, enabled Windows style buttons at the top right, and use general KDE colors :)
take a look at http://www.kde-look.org/

Just a mild change from my previous desktop earlier this month. New background and a different colour of theme, but same base. I'm a canadian in australia, so really its spring/summer but i miss my snow back home haha.

56k Warning, ~500K @t 1400x1050

-lieb39

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I should be on List 1 :p

I dont even know why i have lists.

But on List 1 are the VIP's, and those are also the ones that i talk to the most.

Originally posted by Leedogg
You need to find a set of winamp controls

I used the set that came with mafia. then I reconfigured each of the icons it uses so that they look like orbital.

are the controls integrated into the taskbar or are they floating above it?

Originally posted by lieb39
Just a mild change from my previous desktop earlier this month. New background and a different colour of theme, but same base. I'm a canadian in australia, so really its spring/summer but i miss my snow back home haha.

56k Warning, ~500K @t 1400x1050

-lieb39

dam man, that looks so crispy

gota question
i wana use the trash can on the object dock, but when i disable the recylcing bin on the desktop, the object bar one doesn't open anymore.
i use x-setup to disable the icon on the desktop, but once it is disabled on the dtop, the bar one doens't open...
and if i disable all desktop icons, my desktop background gets all pixelated, whats up, and how do i fix it???

You might want to post your question in the Applications threads not in Desktop Captures... this is thread is for posting desktops.

you can disable the recycle bin from APPEARING on the desktop by going: run > gpedit.msc > Admin. Templates > Desktop > Remove Recycle bin icon from desktop : enabled.

;)

Edit: Sorry if I answered in the wrong place. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back