November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed it =)

and as I was saying... <div can be superior to <table, but they work great together. =)

depends on the use, i got everything div'd (everythings aligned over the top of a pic)
Spose mupp's gonna be best off tabling tho.

I only mentioned div's as en evil plan to make you break the forums ... honest :p

DHTML rocks.
and I know you did, no cookie for you!

DHTML is nice. Handy for menu's and other animated thingymejigs. (yes, thats a technical term)

And i'll find my own cookies! Or cake, yeah, im gonna find me some cake!!

layers, yum.
no cookie flavored cake for you.. or cake flavored cookies.

\o/

Pfffffffffffffffffffft
I have Coffee, i'll live ^_^

There's a place in downtown Calgary that has a drink called bubble tea, and one of the flavors is Tarrot, and it tastes like cake. a drink that tastes like cake!! it's amazing.

as for desktops, i'm pretty happy with mine, but i want to be able to take the information that the weather.vbs file retrives and put it onto my Weather menu automatically, but i don't know how to do it. could someone give me some pointers about it?

Here it is LazyJames DTop Version

Hope you guys like it i know i do. :D

Thanks to madmatt for the yahoo and hotmail login scripts.

anyway here it is.

LazyJames, awesome job!
How does the Hotmail login work for you? Does it completely login for you, or do you have to input your password again?

well the first time i tried it worked great, but now its giving me some error about cookies not being enabled, and then i have to log in again. :( any idea why that happened?

because Microsoft wants to track your every move. I am trying to figure it out myself, but they are just so darn picky.

lol, those *******s, i will see if i can find away around it. If i do this post will be the first place i post :)

Well this is my new desktop, used active desktop this time. I have used some drop down type menus. This is open Menus.

Just a thought but for these hotmail logins (yeck at hotmail :p ) you could have the text input boxes set to "hidden" and the value already set to whatever your user/pass is, and perhaps use an image for the button?! (just a thought :) )

as for the cookie/login problem try going yo hotmail.com and ticking the
"Keep me signed in to this and all other .NET Passport sites unless I sign out."
option under the login boxes.
Again just a thought, might not work :)

my New One

Theme Coco
wallpaper From if u tell me id be happy i cant remeber lol
Icons Snow e 2 and a mix of others

Looking good faction!
Oh, and btw, i think that wall is made by dazzla and can be found here , just search for dragon wallpaper or search by author(dazzla)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back