Novell logon

M

Maximus825

Is it possible to logon to a Novell server with a different username and password then the one you use to log on to the local computer?

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political Access
Install the Novell Client, avalible from:

http://download.novell.com/sdMain.jsp

Under "Clients" get the "Novell Client 4.82 for Windows XP". After you install it, you will get the red Novell logon screenm where you enter your Novell logon name and pass, and then are prompted for a local name and pass for the comptuer.

JJB6486

M

Maximus825

Excellent, thanks a lot man! Will the Novel client be used only for accessing shares or will it log me on to the Novell domain? All I want is to access a few shares from a Novell server.

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political Access
That client allows access to all NDS functions, including shares on a Novell server, Logging into a Novell Netware Domain, novell popup messaging, logon scripts, etc

JJB6486

M

Maximus825

That's cool. I'm messing with it right now. It works pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PseudoKiller