Novell logon

M

Maximus825

Is it possible to logon to a Novell server with a different username and password then the one you use to log on to the local computer?

Install the Novell Client, avalible from:

http://download.novell.com/sdMain.jsp

Under "Clients" get the "Novell Client 4.82 for Windows XP". After you install it, you will get the red Novell logon screenm where you enter your Novell logon name and pass, and then are prompted for a local name and pass for the comptuer.

JJB6486

Excellent, thanks a lot man! Will the Novel client be used only for accessing shares or will it log me on to the Novell domain? All I want is to access a few shares from a Novell server.

That client allows access to all NDS functions, including shares on a Novell server, Logging into a Novell Netware Domain, novell popup messaging, logon scripts, etc

JJB6486

That's cool. I'm messing with it right now. It works pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back