Fixed Non-Members Can't Read Blogs

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Perhaps we want to fix this?? I don't think they should be able to comment but they should be able to see from the portal and read. I sent the link to the HPVT one to all the bloggers from this past weekend and just learned they can't access it.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bush dogg

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
I also have had the same thing happen the last week or two when not logged in. So for me it would be as a guest I can’t read the blogs in Firefox or IE.

EP I can’t access your blog at the link provided either as a guest.

This is what it tells me

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yes, sorry that link was for user blog permissions not a blog itself.
It is down to the user if they want the public to see their blog or not.

I guess I need to change the function, or its replacement to not have a blog listed if the user isn't actually able to read it - I believe thats how the new one will function anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut