Fixed Non-Members Can't Read Blogs

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Perhaps we want to fix this?? I don't think they should be able to comment but they should be able to see from the portal and read. I sent the link to the HPVT one to all the bloggers from this past weekend and just learned they can't access it.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, permissions seem to be correct.
You mean people not signed in?

I also have had the same thing happen the last week or two when not logged in. So for me it would be as a guest I can’t read the blogs in Firefox or IE.

EP I can’t access your blog at the link provided either as a guest.

This is what it tells me

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Yes, sorry that link was for user blog permissions not a blog itself.
It is down to the user if they want the public to see their blog or not.

I guess I need to change the function, or its replacement to not have a blog listed if the user isn't actually able to read it - I believe thats how the new one will function anyway.

Fixed, thx EP. What about viewing from the portal?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back