nomad jukebox 3

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
There should be some sort or software with it that enables you to transfer files to it.
Or it may be that you use it as a removable device and just drag+drop files into its drive (that appears in my computer when connected)

X

XP Abuser

get wmp9 go to copy to device if it aint got drivers there is a page of drivers for them go there install driver then fire away

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
creative playcenter that came bundled can import the playlists and tracks, also notmad explorer from redshift software is a kick ass little app, Geffy should be along with a link soon :)

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
the Creative PlayCentre should let you do it but I dont use that anymore.

http://www.redchairsoftware.com/notmad/
that is by far the best Nomad software ever, I use it for my Zen.

What SPeedY_B is talkin about with it showing up in Windows Explorer will only happen with the notmad software. WMP is teh satan, its worse than PlayCentre.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by GoNz0
creative playcenter that came bundled can import the playlists and tracks, also notmad explorer from redshift software is a kick ass little app, Geffy should be along with a link soon :)
How'd you know, I posted then I saw your post, how did you know

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
*turns PC off, runs out house screaming for a tin foil helmet*

there watching me. :eek:

LOL i had no idea you would post that fast, but i did know you would drop the link in for notmad :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut