nomad jukebox 3

O

Oorgle

i was wondering how do i send a playlist onto my jukebox 3
thx in advance

There should be some sort or software with it that enables you to transfer files to it.
Or it may be that you use it as a removable device and just drag+drop files into its drive (that appears in my computer when connected)

get wmp9 go to copy to device if it aint got drivers there is a page of drivers for them go there install driver then fire away

creative playcenter that came bundled can import the playlists and tracks, also notmad explorer from redshift software is a kick ass little app, Geffy should be along with a link soon :)

the Creative PlayCentre should let you do it but I dont use that anymore.

http://www.redchairsoftware.com/notmad/
that is by far the best Nomad software ever, I use it for my Zen.

What SPeedY_B is talkin about with it showing up in Windows Explorer will only happen with the notmad software. WMP is teh satan, its worse than PlayCentre.

Originally posted by GoNz0
creative playcenter that came bundled can import the playlists and tracks, also notmad explorer from redshift software is a kick ass little app, Geffy should be along with a link soon :)
How'd you know, I posted then I saw your post, how did you know

*turns PC off, runs out house screaming for a tin foil helmet*

there watching me. :eek:

LOL i had no idea you would post that fast, but i did know you would drop the link in for notmad :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back