No more hibernation mode

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Hello ..

May I ask please in my Vista, somehow I can't find the option to set my notebook to hibernation when I close my lide. There is a few options:-

1. Do nothing
2. Shut down
3. Sleep

But just no hibernation. Any idea why and how to re-enable hibernation mode please? Many thanks. :nervous::nervous:

Hello ..

May I ask please in my Vista, somehow I can't find the option to set my notebook to hibernation when I close my lide. There is a few options:-

1. Do nothing
2. Shut down
3. Sleep

But just no hibernation. Any idea why and how to re-enable hibernation mode please? Many thanks. :nervous::nervous:
I don't know how to navigate the vista gui but it sounds like you disabled hybernate entirely

Tried checking in Advance Power Options but no place to enable or disable hibernation mode.

I remember in Windows XP, there is such an option but not in Vista. Maybe I missed it out someplace but would be great if someone could guide me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Have you updated or otherwise changed your Video/Audio/Network drivers recently?

Not really though .. I have just been using the same old drivers since I installed Vista on my notebook. Previously it was working alright. I started to know about this problem when I close my notebook lid yesterday and realize it went to sleep mode instead of hibernation like I set it to do.

So I did a quick check and found there isn't any option for hibernation. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back