• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nice Change

A

allan

Cleaner looking fourms - though it's going to take a little getting used to. Nice job guys.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Yes, I agree. My only peev is can the powers that be up the size of the custom avatars. Not the 80 X 80 image size but actual file size. It would make for cleaner, crisper and maybe more creative avatars.

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Very nicely done - man, ya'll are the best.

There is a whole heck of alot of talent on this forum and ya'll are really making me feel inferior!

But that's okay!!

:D :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Thanks Allan, tho thinks always seem to go down when I make any changes. (And of course I had nothing to do with it!)

Originally posted by catch23
I think the descriptions could be a little shorter...some of them kinda throws off the symmetry of that main forum page.
Well, I will be constantly changing the descriptions, I think its important that people know exactly where they should post, and now its a little bit clearer.

Originally posted by gonaads
Yes, I agree. My only peev is can the powers that be up the size of the custom avatars. Not the 80 X 80 image size but actual file size. It would make for cleaner, crisper and maybe more creative avatars.
Problem with that is page load firstly... n00bs in the stone age... 56k - will take forever to load

also... the avatars are stored on the local XP-erience server... therefore adding to server strain + load :(

MdSalih

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
speaking of which... what kinda servers do you guys use?

like do you guys own them or do you host on them but someone else owns them or what?

:)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge