Nice Change

A

allan

Cleaner looking fourms - though it's going to take a little getting used to. Nice job guys.

Yes, I agree. My only peev is can the powers that be up the size of the custom avatars. Not the 80 X 80 image size but actual file size. It would make for cleaner, crisper and maybe more creative avatars.

Very nicely done - man, ya'll are the best.

There is a whole heck of alot of talent on this forum and ya'll are really making me feel inferior!

But that's okay!!

:D :D

I agree 500%. I like the new setup. Great job team.

WOO HOO! Jewelzz got a new GOLD Shield. :D

Thanks Allan, tho thinks always seem to go down when I make any changes. (And of course I had nothing to do with it!)

Originally posted by catch23
I think the descriptions could be a little shorter...some of them kinda throws off the symmetry of that main forum page.

Well, I will be constantly changing the descriptions, I think its important that people know exactly where they should post, and now its a little bit clearer.

Originally posted by gonaads
Yes, I agree. My only peev is can the powers that be up the size of the custom avatars. Not the 80 X 80 image size but actual file size. It would make for cleaner, crisper and maybe more creative avatars.

Problem with that is page load firstly... n00bs in the stone age... 56k - will take forever to load

also... the avatars are stored on the local XP-erience server... therefore adding to server strain + load :(

MdSalih

speaking of which... what kinda servers do you guys use?

like do you guys own them or do you host on them but someone else owns them or what?

:)

yeah, or xsiv will kick your butt!

Great job mods ... all of you!

XP-erience.org - your one stop for everything XP!

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back