nice badges mods!

Originally posted by Benny
Here we go again :rolleyes: :p
well i think i am important enough to have one and i think xsiv would agree :D

Well, I think this could be renamed to "The Vague Thread"... and while we're at it, I have a good idea of who NetRyder could be talking about. I could be wrong, but the person seems fitting to me. (Does that qualify as vague enough? :p)

Haha...several of you seem to have figured it out. Not hard to guess really ;)

I don't think so... but what do I know?

Well... I do know that over here LBC is the acronym for London Borough Council and I find it hard to believe you are well qaulified to represent them, but what do I know?

Originally posted by MainframeGuy
I don't think so... but what do I know?

Well... I do know that over here LBC is the acronym for London Borough Council and I find it hard to believe you are well qaulified to represent them, but what do I know?

over here LBC ~ Long Beach City :)

its also in a song by SUBLIME

Originally posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
i want a badge :(

Do you really???

Are you fellin lucky?

Well... are ya???

You DO know the consequences. :rolleyes:

Now get back in the group and play wit yer toys...

*ups xxbigeyedfishxx Thorazine dosage*

Muahahahahahahaha :p

I've seen a couple of Forum VIPs around lately... Hipster and madmatt. What exactly does that mean? Are there any responsibilities that come with being on the team, or are you just recognized as being a VIP when you hang around long enough?

Originally posted by muzikool
I've seen a couple of Forum VIPs around lately... Hipster and madmatt. What exactly does that mean? Are there any responsibilities that come with being on the team, or are you just recognized as being a VIP when you hang around long enough?

Forum VIPs are ex-Mods/SMods. For example, if a Mod/SMod feels he wants to resign from the position for some reason, he is placed in the VIP group. Members of this group are still allowed access to the restricted forum team section and can read/post threads there. However, they cannot and don't perform moderating duties anymore.

Originally posted by NetRyder
Forum VIPs are ex-Mods/SMods. For example, if a Mod/SMod feels he wants to resign from the position for some reason, he is placed in the VIP group. Members of this group are still allowed access to the restricted forum team section and can read/post threads there. However, they cannot and don't perform moderating duties anymore.

im an ex-boyfriend of some girls.. can i be Jacuzzi-VIP? :rolleyes:

I hope this link to the gif works - it's too big for my avatar, but if I used Linux I'd want it baadddd!....

attachment.php

incase the link doesn't I hate to disappoint, so have attached

Originally posted by gonaads
Do you really???

Are you fellin lucky?

Well... are ya???

You DO know the consequences. :rolleyes:

Now get back in the group and play wit yer toys...

*ups xxbigeyedfishxx Thorazine dosage*

Muahahahahahahaha :p
i do know the consequences. i have moderated on a dave matthews band forum (www.antsmarching.org) that boasts over 20,000 members and I was the sole administrator at my own forum which has been bought by someone else. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back