nice badges mods!

I agree, it is. I'm listening to 'The Goa Mix Essential Mix' by Paul Oakenfield, and the sig is moving perfectly with it! :D

Well I suppose I'll get in my 2 pennies worth...
Great badges guys (and girl ;)), the font is excellent.
So we have Admin, Super Mod, Mod, and News Poster... I think something's missing though, NTFS Joker. Not sure what the qualifications of such a position would be, but I think it's worth looking into. Then again, I could just be talking out of my a$$. :D

Originally posted by muzikool
I think something's missing though, NTFS Joker. Not sure what the qualifications of such a position would be, but I think it's worth looking into.

I can think of one person who suits the title "NTFS Joke" right off the bat.
Any guesses? :p

We need a badge that says "Village Idiot" (and no... I am not nominating myself..)

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
We need a badge that says "Village Idiot" (and no... I am not nominating myself..)

I figure the person I was thinking about would fit into this category even better :D

i have an idea who NetRyder's talking about... :p what's the difference between mod and super mod btw? can some of you guys fly? nice work on the pretty badges btw...

Originally posted by macromp
what's the difference between mod and super mod btw? can some of you guys fly? .
Mods can't fly yet, they're still in training. Super Mods can fly and see thru walls... Admins are all knowing, all seeing, can do anything :p

PseudoKiller - are you really Kate Beckinsale? Or just an Underworld fan? I know I should not post like this when I may not even have a badge (or if I do it is very uncool)...

Can all you super cool people tell me if I should get one and what format (because I have a new MDV cam with stop frame and am dying to find a reason to use that!)

HMMMmmm but now you know that maybe it wouldn't be cool anymore... (*damn!* - *sigh*)

Originally posted by NetRyder
I figure the person I was thinking about would fit into this category even better :D

...:D even I think I know one particular person that might fit into that category...

I'm sure Im no pic-a-nic, but come on, there is no way I am as annoying as this kid

of course, no names mentioned :p

Originally posted by MainframeGuy
PseudoKiller - are you really Kate Beckinsale? Or just an Underworld fan? I know I should not post like this when I may not even have a badge (or if I do it is very uncool)...

Can all you super cool people tell me if I should get one and what format (because I have a new MDV cam with stop frame and am dying to find a reason to use that!)

HMMMmmm but now you know that maybe it wouldn't be cool anymore... (*damn!* - *sigh*)

hmmm... if you made half as much sense in a post as you do in your own head maybe I could understand what you are talking about, but all you've succeeded to do is make my headache worse.

Originally posted by NetRyder

I believe its the person that posted a reply before me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back