NHL 2005-2006 Playoffs

Interesting note: If Calgary loses tomorrow, all the bottom four teams will have moved on into the second round in the western conference. Go figure.

Heeter

That slapshot was brutal..saw it on cbc...shame for the Havs..
The funny thing is that since I work for Compuware in which Karmanos owns the Hurricanes. theres going to be flags all over the building...its weird...no Red Wing stuff is allowed in the offices HQ at all..since he and Mike Illich are friendly enemies with the redwings...:suprised:

Heeter said:
Interesting note: If Calgary loses tomorrow, all the bottom four teams will have moved on into the second round in the western conference. Go figure.

Heeter

Won't happen!

I'll admit I'm damn nervous for tommorow's game. The two teams are very even.

Shame is I'll be in class for the majority of the game :(

Grandmaster said:
Won't happen!

I'll admit I'm damn nervous for tommorow's game. The two teams are very even.

Shame is I'll be in class for the majority of the game :(

Then it won't hurt so bad. :p

Give me your cell number, I can pester you with txt message updates :D

gonaads: Yeah keep wishing that, you don't want us to eliminate the Sharks again this season :smoker:

kcnychief said:
Give me your cell number, I can pester you with txt message updates :D

Don't want another stalker. :p

Go Flames.

I want to see another Battle of Alberta, those series have always been epic.

Habs failed to advance :( - it showed how valuable our captain is.

Cam Ward is a class act in my books, and played great against the Habs. Even bettered the league's best save percentage goalie, our own Huet.

Grandmaster said:
gonaads: Yeah keep wishing that, you don't want us to eliminate the Sharks again this season :smoker:

Don't want another stalker. :p
Another? :eek:

Grandmaster said:

Get to the next round first, and then we'll discuss it. :D

Man...what a flat second period. One shot on goal...:/

Anaheim up 2-0.

We need a spark in the third period.

Less than two minutes left in the third and still 2-0. Very flat game played by the Flames today.

The reason the Flames did so well on '04 was because even though they were playing better skilled teams, they always outworked them.

Anaheim has worked harder and has the skill. Our offense really sucked this year...we really miss Conroy, Gelinas, Saprykin.

Absolutely gutted and disappointed. :(

Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack!

Daaaaaamn, Shut down and shut out. :p

:eek: Sorry, Got carried away. :s

Now it's time for Shark to eat Duck. :D

Well, actually we gotta play Edmonton. They get Colorado.

What's kinda messed up is that the Flames have lost the last four Game 7s played in Calgary, the last one was in 1995.

Last edited:
I feel bad, really I do, but then it goes away and I don't feel bad anymore.

Quack!!!

Bastards :D

I had a bad feeling about Game 7, I really did :/

R.I.P. Battle of Alberta. :(

Did you guys notice that the top 4 seeds in the East and the bottom 4 seeds in the West made it?

Thats a dam shame for the flames..."Kippi" seemed out of it....Sorry GM..Think of it this way theres always next year..:)

As for the final 4...

As much as I cant stand the Ducks and the Avs are just a complete enemy of Detroit. I have to go with the Ducks in 7

Now this is the one i'm most intrigued about...The Oilers confidense is at an all time high right now. playing with pure hard work and emotion. The sharks are swimming under the radar and could be a surprise in this one....but alas..

The Oilers in 6

Campbell Conference Championship

Ducks vs Oilers.......Thats as far as Illl go right now...:p

Wales Conference:

NJ devils all the way...nothing is stopping this juggernaut:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back