• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Newegg Tour

Looks like IKEA from the inside...only for computers, mmmm :D

PS. The guys that get to zip around giant warehouses in forklifts/other four wheeled things have all the fun :p

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I wonder if the pictures were un-official, and Newegg had them taken down? I didn't read the article as the pictures were down, but that would be my guess...

Ah, they have a warehouse here in LA. That explains why I invariably receive all my orders the day after I place them.
Fastest deliveries I've ever seen. :D

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
NetRyder said:
Ah, they have a warehouse here in LA. That explains why I invariably receive all my orders the day after I place them.
Fastest deliveries I've ever seen. :D
It really is the fastest I have ever seen too. Whenever I order something, I always use "FEDEX Express Saver". When they e-mail you a tracking number, and it says Thursday, it always comes a day early :)

Sad part is, if you go with UPS 3-day shipping, they are tied to getting it to you in 3 days, and will wait to the 3rd day to deliver it :s

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
I ordered a couple things Monday morning, it was on a truck/plane that night and I got it today at noon in Chicago. I love Newegg, I've spent thousands of dollars there with no complaints. They might not always have the lowest price you can find, but I know where I am getting it from, their shipping is generally the cheapest, and in dozens of orders, no problems.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
The few times I Ordered where great!

Ordered a motherboard and processor last year like right after christmas and got it faster then I thought for it being that time of year and all that.

I don't think I will order from them anytime soon since my voc teacher has a deal with a local pc company. He gets discounts on everything. He only paid like 140 for x64 xp and like a motherboard that was like 160ish he paid like 130ish and so on.

Not sure if I will be upgrading my computer anytime soon. No need to and dont wanna put money into it since I like how it is and wanna save for a truck.

I pretty much have been ordering from NewEgg as long as I can remember. I used FEDEX Express option and frequently I miss my packages, because they sometimes come a day early :p

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Nick M said:
I pretty much have been ordering from NewEgg as long as I can remember. I used FEDEX Express option and frequently I miss my packages, because they sometimes come a day early :p
Yeah, I posted about that above. Good thing is that if they do, the office at my Complex actually takes the packages in so I can pick them up whenever I get home. The office is open 24 hours, so it works well :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn