• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Thread/ Reply to Post Buttons

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Is it possible to make it so the New Thread button is only at the top of each forum? I'm noticing quite a few members, new and old, click on the New Theard button by mistake. Confuses everyone and the mods don't know where to put it unless the member who started the thread tells us.

C'mon EP, do you magic :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I will think about the forums after that other thing I am currently doing... you know, that thing I have been doing solidly for most of the week :p

chastity

Staff member
Political User
That is a very good idea Jewelzz. As does a few other folks but I can also understand EP wanting to finish whatever it is he/she is working on

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
EP is working on updating the site, he's been working hard on it for about a week. What we've seen so far looks great!!

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by o_87
JUST ep? :p
lmao, no not just EP...o_87 is working his butt off too. I was referring to only EP because he's the one that will can make this change. :D

o_87: It's looking awesome all because of you and [e]-Punk...and of course all the input from the mods

S

Sprung

Well, I feel as if I should help too. So I guess I should get out the Windex wipes and come out and personally clean all of your monitors.

After all, if o_87 and EP are making things all pretty, it won't look good on a dirty monitor. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies