New Thread/ Reply to Post Buttons

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Is it possible to make it so the New Thread button is only at the top of each forum? I'm noticing quite a few members, new and old, click on the New Theard button by mistake. Confuses everyone and the mods don't know where to put it unless the member who started the thread tells us.

C'mon EP, do you magic :D

I will think about the forums after that other thing I am currently doing... you know, that thing I have been doing solidly for most of the week :p

That is a very good idea Jewelzz. As does a few other folks but I can also understand EP wanting to finish whatever it is he/she is working on

EP is working on updating the site, he's been working hard on it for about a week. What we've seen so far looks great!!

Originally posted by o_87
JUST ep? :p
lmao, no not just EP...o_87 is working his butt off too. I was referring to only EP because he's the one that will can make this change. :D

o_87: It's looking awesome all because of you and [e]-Punk...and of course all the input from the mods

Well, I feel as if I should help too. So I guess I should get out the Windex wipes and come out and personally clean all of your monitors.

After all, if o_87 and EP are making things all pretty, it won't look good on a dirty monitor. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back