New Keyboard

X-Istence

Political Access
I have to say that I very much love the new keyboard that Apple has created. It is easy to type on, and it's lesser travel when you push down on the keys means you have to use a lot less pressure to type, and also means that now you can type faster, as there are less keys you may not have hit as you are going along. I am going to buy one just to have one, since it will look sleek on my desktop!

That, and my other keyboard has gotten so dirty over the last year, I need a replacement! I am also sick and tired of having to replace batteries on my bluetooth keyboard, I am going back to USB.

So having tested it for a bit here on my desk at home, I have to say that it really is awesome. On my old keyboard which sat higher because of the fact that it was rather large, my hands would have to be curled up higher, as I don't have one of those squishy keyboard lift me up pads one is supposed to get. You know, the gel crap.

With this keyboard that is not required at all, since the keyboard is almost at the same height as the desk, and it making typing very fast and easy without missing a beat. It feels like relief compared to my other keyboard, and not until now had I know what I was missing.

They keyboard is a lot like the keyboard that is on the Macbook's, and has the same touch and feel. Even-though it is so thin, it feels sturdy, and has this "look" that says fancy!

I like it even better because it has two USB ports on the side of it, and built in it has a USB 2.0 hub, which is really handy, as I always seem to be running out of USB ports.

I normally hate the keyboards that come with Windows based computers that contain all the different buttons to do different tasks, however I find myself using the forward button for iTunes which is on this computer more and more to just skip songs. I have no use for most of the expose buttons as I have my hot corners set up for that, but the iTunes buttons are excellent!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back