• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

new family member

http://gballard0.home.comcast.net/buddy

I went into Petsmart this past Friday and I always go look at the cats they have there and I remembered this lil fellow from the last time I was in there a month ago. I stood there and played with him for the longest time and finally went to get what I went there for. I spent the rest of the day thinking about him and decided it was destiny that he was still in there. I went back Friday night and adopted him. Now you have to keep in mind I already had 4 cats. This would make number 5. The other cats were not happy at all. There was a whole lot of hissing going on this weekend but they will have to get over it cause he is there to stay. I named him Buddy...:)

Mathachew

Wise Beyond Youth
Good find! The other cats will get over it. Trust me, growing up with cats, I know this. I've only seen 1 time where a cat wouldn't get over it. Great to see another cat lover.

Yep...I am sure they are just mad cause I brought a new one into the house...they will get used to him eventually. I see you are in New Orleans Mathachew...I am about 9 hours northeast of ya.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Nice little one ;)
Show us the 4 (FOUR !) others, please...
I have (only) one myself, white as snow (except for its ears, paws and nose: pink).
Happy with him :)

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Yeah, the animals one has can sometimes react to a new pet, though I think you'll be fine. He looks a little like a kittie Jean (one of my sisters) used to have...

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Cute Kitten , let me see we have 1 yorkie female , 2 female cats , 3 hamsters not sure what they are male/female and 18 tropical fish , soon to add a snake cause my boy Mike wants a snake.

:0)

We love animals here too

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I am allergic to cats certain times of the year. My gf has a kitten and its pretty weird but cute in a way.

I have 2 dogs one is a German Shepard and the other is Huskey/Wolf mix. The Huskey/Wolf is a pretty kew dog. He has 2 dif colored eyes and is pretty mellow now since he is 10 years old. The Shepard is 3 years and is pretty smart. He likes to chase his tail when he gets hyper. He really likes to play with his ball or w/e ball he can find. He is addicted to the ball like people are addicted to crack. Once u kick the ball he will sit there and wont stop buggin you or anybody untill we take his ball away from him. Its pretty funny tho.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Yes, yes, thought I already told you what a nice tribe you have... I didn't :( , but that's now done ;)

Don't take it wrong, but looking at the 4 pics: did a mix between n°2 (Rascal) and n°4 (Prissy) gave n°3 (Tazz), color wise ? :p

Yeah....I know you said you liked the cats...I posted the new pics last night and 12 hours later had no comments so I decided a shameless BUMP of sorts to get this back to the top. To answer your question...none of the cats are related...Cass is 5 years old now...Rascal is 4...Tass is 3....Prissy is about 1 and a half and Buddy is 3 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage