new family member

gballard

OSNN Senior Addict
http://gballard0.home.comcast.net/buddy

I went into Petsmart this past Friday and I always go look at the cats they have there and I remembered this lil fellow from the last time I was in there a month ago. I stood there and played with him for the longest time and finally went to get what I went there for. I spent the rest of the day thinking about him and decided it was destiny that he was still in there. I went back Friday night and adopted him. Now you have to keep in mind I already had 4 cats. This would make number 5. The other cats were not happy at all. There was a whole lot of hissing going on this weekend but they will have to get over it cause he is there to stay. I named him Buddy...:)

Good find! The other cats will get over it. Trust me, growing up with cats, I know this. I've only seen 1 time where a cat wouldn't get over it. Great to see another cat lover.

Yep...I am sure they are just mad cause I brought a new one into the house...they will get used to him eventually. I see you are in New Orleans Mathachew...I am about 9 hours northeast of ya.

thats a cute little kitty :D

a lot like mine was when we first got her...

Nice little one ;)
Show us the 4 (FOUR !) others, please...
I have (only) one myself, white as snow (except for its ears, paws and nose: pink).
Happy with him :)

What a cute little thing.
grin.gif

I will post pics of the other 4 tonight when I get back from playing golf..:)

Yeah, the animals one has can sometimes react to a new pet, though I think you'll be fine. He looks a little like a kittie Jean (one of my sisters) used to have...

Looks like you have a Mountain Lion on your hands there! I have ferrets myself....as well as rats, a hedgehog, and a chicken. You can see pictures of my ferrets at http://www.hideyhole.org and going to the gallery.

Keep the cute pics coming!
Mike

Cute Kitten , let me see we have 1 yorkie female , 2 female cats , 3 hamsters not sure what they are male/female and 18 tropical fish , soon to add a snake cause my boy Mike wants a snake.

:0)

We love animals here too

I am allergic to cats certain times of the year. My gf has a kitten and its pretty weird but cute in a way.

I have 2 dogs one is a German Shepard and the other is Huskey/Wolf mix. The Huskey/Wolf is a pretty kew dog. He has 2 dif colored eyes and is pretty mellow now since he is 10 years old. The Shepard is 3 years and is pretty smart. He likes to chase his tail when he gets hyper. He really likes to play with his ball or w/e ball he can find. He is addicted to the ball like people are addicted to crack. Once u kick the ball he will sit there and wont stop buggin you or anybody untill we take his ball away from him. Its pretty funny tho.

My Huskey/wolf dog is named simba. He is black and white

I promised pics of the other 4 cats...here is Cass, Rascal, Tazz, and Prissy...

Attachments

• cass003.JPG
    cass003.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 105
  • rascal001.JPG
    rascal001.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 109
  • tazz000.JPG
    tazz000.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 90
  • prissy000.JPG
    prissy000.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 105
Yes, yes, thought I already told you what a nice tribe you have... I didn't :( , but that's now done ;)

Don't take it wrong, but looking at the 4 pics: did a mix between n°2 (Rascal) and n°4 (Prissy) gave n°3 (Tazz), color wise ? :p

Yeah....I know you said you liked the cats...I posted the new pics last night and 12 hours later had no comments so I decided a shameless BUMP of sorts to get this back to the top. To answer your question...none of the cats are related...Cass is 5 years old now...Rascal is 4...Tass is 3....Prissy is about 1 and a half and Buddy is 3 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back