New Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW

I remember reading that the 2001FP was a Maximum PC "Kick-Ass" product, and was even Gamer Approved.

I didn't think as they went up in size, they would go down in quality. Dell is smarter than that.

Ah, didn't know he had dual-residency, I thought he just moved :s

From my standpoint, I don't game. Never have, never will, that's why I have my xbox (soon to be xbox360)

[thread hijack]
Well, I am going to wait for the PS3, but only to buy a bunch to resell :)

I know you probably feel that the PS3 will be better, but I am loyal to XBOX as I prefer their sports games (what I play primarily) and their controllers. Granted, I haven't seen much of the PS3 in game, but for now I will stay with XBOX

[/thread hijack]

LOL hijacked indeed.

Fair enough, I wouldn't dream of bashing the 360, I've played on it for hours at a friend's place on an HDTV and it does indeed rock. Just reading up on PS3, and looking at the screens, it's not even comparable to the XBOX anymore. It's in another league altogether.

In the appropriate thread/section, post some screenies. I wouldn't mind having a look.

Mastershakes said:
Saz - here's where I got it from.

http://www.barefeats.com/lcd.html

12MS is the upper limit for gaming IMHO. :)

I stand by my contention that a true 12ms screen is essentially all you really need and whether you get marketing from Dell or anyone else for displays below that, it is not really going to do much for you.

Man, you must be making bank up there at ESPN

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back