New Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 &1024 Driver Update

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
After reading on warp2search about a new WHQL driver from gateway Linky for the Creative live 5.1`s i looked further in to it and found out that the driver they are telling you about is for DELL soundcards and you must have the dell factory installed drivers in already:mad: (please correct me if i am wrong)...so i would say dont use them.

So off i went to Creative and found they have a driver upgrade patch for the Live 5.1 & 1024 sound cards...which you can find HERE , i am going to try it out and if any problems i will edit this post.

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Weird I dont find any new patches for sound blaster live 5.1 on this site

http://www.americas.creative.com/support/files/download2.asp?centric=107&maincat=11&os=10&subcat=16

Last patch was posted

The following files are available for your Sound Blaster Live! running under Windows XP:
Driver

Sound Blaster Live! - Driver Patch
Date: 2/28/2003 4:08:00 PM
Size: 6.17 MBytes

Sound Blaster Live! - LiveDrvUni-Pack (English)
Date: 2/28/2003 4:07:00 PM
Size: 23.32 MBytes

Guess I gotta look around the uk site and see

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Ok found the new one on the UK site ..... installed and seems fine for now will test more and get back with any troubles if needed

Good work Tony :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut