New Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 &1024 Driver Update

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
After reading on warp2search about a new WHQL driver from gateway Linky for the Creative live 5.1`s i looked further in to it and found out that the driver they are telling you about is for DELL soundcards and you must have the dell factory installed drivers in already:mad: (please correct me if i am wrong)...so i would say dont use them.

So off i went to Creative and found they have a driver upgrade patch for the Live 5.1 & 1024 sound cards...which you can find HERE , i am going to try it out and if any problems i will edit this post.

Weird I dont find any new patches for sound blaster live 5.1 on this site

http://www.americas.creative.com/support/files/download2.asp?centric=107&maincat=11&os=10&subcat=16

Last patch was posted

The following files are available for your Sound Blaster Live! running under Windows XP:
Driver

Sound Blaster Live! - Driver Patch
Date: 2/28/2003 4:08:00 PM
Size: 6.17 MBytes

Sound Blaster Live! - LiveDrvUni-Pack (English)
Date: 2/28/2003 4:07:00 PM
Size: 23.32 MBytes

Guess I gotta look around the uk site and see

Ok found the new one on the UK site ..... installed and seems fine for now will test more and get back with any troubles if needed

Good work Tony :)

They seem to be fine for me no problems yet how about you ??

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back