• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

new ATI Hotfix for Catalyst 3.9

theevilsithlord

Hail to the King, Baby!
YAY! ati just released a hotfix (its not really a hotfix but a whole set of drivers) that supposedly fix call of duty and a bunch of other games. Ive been playing call of duty with them and so far, so good! Get it here.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
its all inclusive ep.. includes control panel and wdm drivers as well as the graphics card driver :)

all-in-one for high bandwidth users...

you can dl individually though :D

L

Leo154

so... wait.. this is like a new set of drivers? so if I format, I just install this, without the Catalyst 3.9?

:confused:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Leo154
so... wait.. this is like a new set of drivers? so if I format, I just install this, without the Catalyst 3.9?

this is catalyst 3.9's... non-whql but basically the same thing... with a hotfix for a few issues...

will have many of these fixes in next months cat 3.10 (cat 4's come out in 2004... ergo the 4 :) )

L

Leo154

well, i tried it... everything works a whole lot better... but any settings in the control panel seem to have no effect. i.e. antialiasing to 6x... but no aa in games..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies