new ATI Hotfix for Catalyst 3.9

theevilsithlord

Hail to the King, Baby!
YAY! ati just released a hotfix (its not really a hotfix but a whole set of drivers) that supposedly fix call of duty and a bunch of other games. Ive been playing call of duty with them and so far, so good! Get it here.

its all inclusive ep.. includes control panel and wdm drivers as well as the graphics card driver :)

all-in-one for high bandwidth users...

you can dl individually though :D

too late, just installed it.
set it to go and passed out somewhere.

so... wait.. this is like a new set of drivers? so if I format, I just install this, without the Catalyst 3.9?

:confused:

Originally posted by Leo154
so... wait.. this is like a new set of drivers? so if I format, I just install this, without the Catalyst 3.9?

this is catalyst 3.9's... non-whql but basically the same thing... with a hotfix for a few issues...

will have many of these fixes in next months cat 3.10 (cat 4's come out in 2004... ergo the 4 :) )

well, i tried it... everything works a whole lot better... but any settings in the control panel seem to have no effect. i.e. antialiasing to 6x... but no aa in games..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back