Netcut

mrani

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi

I'm having a problem with this softwear ( NETCUT ) which is an ARP spoof
used to cut off all the connections in a lan network , where it scans IP's that are connected to this lan and either cut'em off or on ....

I'm having a hard time trying to prevent this desconnection
i have found this program called Antinet cut, it doesn't do anything.

so please help me ?
Best Regards
Rani

Step 1:
Find who's running netcut on your network..

Step 2:
walk them out the door..

Result:
disconnections prevented..

dude heres a easy solution just disable ARP :lick: and if that doesn't work well........ id guess use the Anti NetCut btw i read somewhere youd have to have it running all the time for it to work so... and also if the user updated to netcut 2.0 anti netcut is useless so just disable ARP :) i <3 netcut its awsome :rolleyes:

dude heres a easy solution just disable ARP :lick: and if that doesn't work well........ id guess use the Anti NetCut btw i read somewhere youd have to have it running all the time for it to work so... and also if the user updated to netcut 2.0 anti netcut is useless so just disable ARP :) i <3 netcut its awsome :rolleyes:

I would have to harm one of my network users if they tried that on me.....:devious:

woo.. what is netcut? sounds kinda obvious from the name i guess. hehe :)
gona try wiki for full details. :p

this seems like an "interesting" piece of software.

thanks!

I tried to use it in the lab, but it didn't work :\

which version did you use? is your cisco router or router have ARP enabled? You have to scan for the network.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back