• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Netcut

mrani

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi

I'm having a problem with this softwear ( NETCUT ) which is an ARP spoof
used to cut off all the connections in a lan network , where it scans IP's that are connected to this lan and either cut'em off or on ....

I'm having a hard time trying to prevent this desconnection
i have found this program called Antinet cut, it doesn't do anything.

so please help me ?
Best Regards
Rani

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
Step 1:
Find who's running netcut on your network..

Step 2:
walk them out the door..

Result:
disconnections prevented..

gh057

w3lc0m3 t0 7h3 r3al w0r1d
dude heres a easy solution just disable ARP :lick: and if that doesn't work well........ id guess use the Anti NetCut btw i read somewhere youd have to have it running all the time for it to work so... and also if the user updated to netcut 2.0 anti netcut is useless so just disable ARP :) i <3 netcut its awsome :rolleyes:

doogiehowzer

OSNN One Post Wonder
dude heres a easy solution just disable ARP :lick: and if that doesn't work well........ id guess use the Anti NetCut btw i read somewhere youd have to have it running all the time for it to work so... and also if the user updated to netcut 2.0 anti netcut is useless so just disable ARP :) i <3 netcut its awsome :rolleyes:
I would have to harm one of my network users if they tried that on me.....:devious:

gh057

w3lc0m3 t0 7h3 r3al w0r1d
which version did you use? is your cisco router or router have ARP enabled? You have to scan for the network.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies