• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nero 6

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yup, it's not as bloated as people are making out, the red screenshot that's being posted everywhere is just a launcher "panel" (actually called smartstart) for the other apps.

I just see it like another release, because the Burning rom part of the suite has been updated but stays the same in its basics, and all the other stuff, I dont use :D

The only free upgrade is if you bought the retail boxed edition of 5.5. It's $49.99 for everyone else. The full version will run a whopping $99.99 and $69.99 for boxed and download versions, respectively. Yikes! Kind of a lot, especially when the information page freely admits that the new Nero is actually the old Nero--except now it has a fancy interface and a video editor.

Not that I won't be getting the new Nero...it's just that I won't be paying $69.99 for it. :rolleyes: Did you see Jewelzz news post?

B

bigdrugbaron

Wouldnt it be nice for Ahead to work on nero using less system resources instead of useless fancy interfaces :(

StartSmart seems a good improvement on the old wizard

B

bigdrugbaron

Congratulations polarbear u can use a nfo site, well done.....

2 discs burnt now using Nero 6 (vcds) i found that with startsmart in normal mode it uses express to copy but in expert mode it uses burning rom :s The discs themselves burnt ok but i think ill be going back to Nero 5 soon :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies