Nero 6

Can't try it if it's not released to the public yet. July 18th

Yup, it's not as bloated as people are making out, the red screenshot that's being posted everywhere is just a launcher "panel" (actually called smartstart) for the other apps.

I just see it like another release, because the Burning rom part of the suite has been updated but stays the same in its basics, and all the other stuff, I dont use :D

The only free upgrade is if you bought the retail boxed edition of 5.5. It's $49.99 for everyone else. The full version will run a whopping $99.99 and $69.99 for boxed and download versions, respectively. Yikes! Kind of a lot, especially when the information page freely admits that the new Nero is actually the old Nero--except now it has a fancy interface and a video editor.

Not that I won't be getting the new Nero...it's just that I won't be paying $69.99 for it. :rolleyes: Did you see Jewelzz news post?

I would never download and install an unofficial release, too risky. It could have been medled with.

I'll take it! I wonder if we could add a smiley with an eyepatch? Hmm...

pirate.gif
ARRRR!

Wouldnt it be nice for Ahead to work on nero using less system resources instead of useless fancy interfaces :(

StartSmart seems a good improvement on the old wizard

Congratulations polarbear u can use a nfo site, well done.....

2 discs burnt now using Nero 6 (vcds) i found that with startsmart in normal mode it uses express to copy but in expert mode it uses burning rom :s The discs themselves burnt ok but i think ill be going back to Nero 5 soon :mad:

If I see anymore posts like polarbear's the thread will be closed.

No more warez talk either :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back