Need For Speed: Most Wanted

If you don't own GT4 yet it's worth buying especially now at $19.99.

Back to NFS...

this is kinda dumb. i cant find how to buy new cars in the career mode. any help? thnxx in advance...

You need to find the blue highlighted buildings on your map. You will only limited to money and level as to what you can buy. Hope that helps

Just beat someone and go for a pink slip. The cars you take from other races are better.

thnxx everyone. i have like 6-7 cars from the rivals(pink slips) and like 14, i bought 'em as i had a ton of money. and i have 12360002 bounty!!!(hope thats enough to challenge razor; im at #3 now) the secret is - i had a 98 min. pursuit and i damaged 156, immobilized 88 police vehicles!!!

If you have that many cars from your rivals then there is no need to buy anymore. Just take the best car and upgrade it. For instance, I am using the MB CLK 500 and I just upgraded it. Kicks butt.

I haven't played in a while so I am still at rank 6. I got sick of doing the same thing over and over in order to go up against the next rank.

I never liked the clk after a few upgrades. Too many gears. Ratio's were cool for accelerating and stuff but it got tiring during long drives.

p.s. the auto mode sucks.

Btw, the challenges get pretty wild and the finale is a ridiculous chase that you probably will play a few times :)

I can't even move on in the challenges because I suck at time trials.

Time trials? Really?

It's trial and error, there are some walk-throughs you can use to learn which side to move and get past it. Once you're done, keep going.

You're main challenge will be getting enough bounty so I would suggest piling on the bounty in the lower levels rather than waiting.

It took me almost a day to get enough bounty to challenge player 3 but when I went for it, I got enough to get me through to Razor.

I'm well set with bounty. I love the running from the cops and I've mastered that. Of course, I change cars so I'm never over heat level 4.

Heh, heat level 5's where it's at :cool:

Get some chopper love.

Plus your bounty climbs so fast, it's crazy.

Started playing again today. Moved up two ranks to 5. I sold a bunch of my cars so I am down to five. I upgraded them across the board. My favorite car is still the MB CLK 500.

I only ever kept 2 cars :cool:

I WANTED the heat :smoker:

Keep going, I think rank 2 and 3 are the hardest (unless you get some major bounty to back you up).

Well here's the kicker. While I was in a pursuit I ran right over spike strips. Blew out all four tires. At the time I only had the helicopter on me and I slid right into a hiding spot. Since the copter couldn't see me I ended up winning the pursuit and I couldn't even move.

Saz, you weren't kidding. I started a pursuit while I was flashing in heat level 4. Shortly thereafter I was heat level 5 and oh my. Although the heli couldn't get into position to come after me I was swarmed by about 15 feds. Spike strips all over the place. I love the speed breaker. If it wasn't for that I would be in jail.

I think I heard Cross come over the radio too, I could be mistaken.

Take out Cross, you'll get mucho bounty for that. He has that striped car.

Btw, I never used the speed breaker. Thought it was cheating lol.

Have you taken him out? I don't want to know what happens if you do that. I would imagine he doesn't bother you anymore until the next time.

I don't think of it as cheating, but I could see why you would.

It's like any other car, just keep an eye on the bounty lol.

I never used the speed-breaker coz I never figured out which key it was mapped to till I got to rank 2 or 3 and I just didn't care to use it then :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back