• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Panama City Fishing Catches!!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
Hey Folks,
I havent been on OSNN in the last 10 days... and NOT because I was trying to avoid you all...

I actually missed reading some of threads here on OSNN... but sometimes you need a break from EVERYTHING!!

ANYWHO... I got a TON of pictures... and here are some of them...
ENJOY!
Here are the pics from when we took the boat out with my parents:
The beach we were fishing on:

The type of fish we were catching a "Squirell fish" more commonly known as a Sand Perch:

We caught a TON of them, but we had no idea what they were and threw them all back, I heard later that they are VERY Tasty in a SAMMICH... Darn the bad luck... I could have been :food and had NO IDEA... ;D Learn something new every day!

Here are the pictures of when the whole family went fishing on a head boat:
My dad with his Amber Jack; sadly it was two inches too small to keep:

Me and the wife with the Days Catch:

Me with the days Catch:

And Lastly when I went fishing from the resorts dock with my dad, I caught three fish two VERY NICE keeper Sea Trout:

I also broke one Sea Trout bigger than these off, and two HUGE Red Fish the smaller was over 25" and we estimated the larger of the two at 30" :eek: All three got me wrapped around the barnacle encrusted pilings and popped me off...

I had a GREAT TIME, but as with all good things, my vacation had to come to an end...

:(
Mike A!
Land O Lakes, FL

Last edited:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Ew ew ew I don't like fish :eek: My dad once had his picture in the newspaper holding a huge and I mean huge salmon he caught in a local river :smoker:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Ah, PCB, had some good times on them there off-white sands :smoker:

I guess all the rains and crap from the TX, LA area pushed the bigger midget fishies your way buddy :)

Good job on the pics, HDR is a little harsh on some but the bump-mapping is quite good, especially on the fishies scales :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi