My Panama City Fishing Catches!!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
Hey Folks,
I havent been on OSNN in the last 10 days... and NOT because I was trying to avoid you all...

I actually missed reading some of threads here on OSNN... but sometimes you need a break from EVERYTHING!!

ANYWHO... I got a TON of pictures... and here are some of them...
ENJOY!
Here are the pics from when we took the boat out with my parents:
The beach we were fishing on:
Beach3061.jpg

The type of fish we were catching a "Squirell fish" more commonly known as a Sand Perch:
Beach3065.jpg

We caught a TON of them, but we had no idea what they were and threw them all back, I heard later that they are VERY Tasty in a SAMMICH... Darn the bad luck... I could have been :food and had NO IDEA... ;D Learn something new every day!

Here are the pictures of when the whole family went fishing on a head boat:
My dad with his Amber Jack; sadly it was two inches too small to keep:
Golf-Fishing028.jpg

Me and the wife with the Days Catch:
Fishing020B.jpg

Me with the days Catch:
Fishing023B.jpg

And Lastly when I went fishing from the resorts dock with my dad, I caught three fish two VERY NICE keeper Sea Trout:
Meandtrout2.jpg

Meandtrout1.jpg

I also broke one Sea Trout bigger than these off, and two HUGE Red Fish the smaller was over 25" and we estimated the larger of the two at 30" :eek: All three got me wrapped around the barnacle encrusted pilings and popped me off...

I had a GREAT TIME, but as with all good things, my vacation had to come to an end...

:(
Mike A!
Land O Lakes, FL

Last edited:
Ew ew ew I don't like fish :eek: My dad once had his picture in the newspaper holding a huge and I mean huge salmon he caught in a local river :smoker:

Ah, PCB, had some good times on them there off-white sands :smoker:

I guess all the rains and crap from the TX, LA area pushed the bigger midget fishies your way buddy :)

Good job on the pics, HDR is a little harsh on some but the bump-mapping is quite good, especially on the fishies scales :cool:

Deep fried, broiled, or smoked?

And feel free to slap Saz with one of your trout.

Dont know yet, havent cooked any of them :D

Mike A!

Who gets to clean 'em, you or the wife? ;)

Who gets to clean 'em, you or the wife? ;)

I would have cleaned them if I had too... I cleaned the trouts...

The Charter boat cleaned the other fish for $ .50 a pound

It was worth it...

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back