My new pimp ride

Sazar said:
Bleh German cars.

Them and their dash's light up like christmas lights with all kindsa warnings after a year :devious:

:smoker:

Pshah! Wash your mouth out with soap.
Us Kraut Kan drivers pwn you n00bs with our superior comfort. :lick:

Yup that's a pimp mobile - especially in Miami! :smoker:

All kidding aside - very nice ride!

Why would anyone buy an automatic sports car?

I dont even think the 6mt was around when it first came out...
My dads is an auto because my dad doesn't like to special order cars, he'd rather get a good deal of one on the lot.
He still has cars that are manual, obviously...

Brad said:
Why would anyone buy an automatic sports car?

It's manumatic or whatever they call it.

It's pretty responsive compared to some others out there and not bad at all.

I think the new revision as well as the GT-R version dropping next year will have paddle shifters :lick:

Vanquished, the 6MT model was always present. Nissan learnt from their mistakes with the Maxima's and lack of manual tranny's for their "sports" sedans. They have done a good job of bringing out the manuals at either the same time or pretty soon after a new model was introduced. I don't think the sedan had a manual model immediately, but the coupe, IIRC, did.

My current car is an auto, gonna spring for a nice little toy with a manual tranny next though. Either that, or a fun to drive manumatic shift mode.

Unleashed said:
Pshah! Wash your mouth out with soap.
Us Kraut Kan drivers pwn you n00bs with our superior comfort. :lick:

Lol, I was kidding.

I have no real probs with the german cars. They do have a larger number of electronic and mechanical issues than most other vehicles though :D

Yah, the TL is a nice ride :D

Did you get the regular or the navi/voice one?

Acura's and Infiniti's, IMO, give you the best bang for the buck for a psuedo-luxury car. Also, typically more ergonomic and feature-rich than many other imports and domestics.

Voice activation and navigation. Bluetooth and maintenance "minder" too. I love it.

Where do you people get the money to be able to buy these things ?? Sweet ride ..

I elect to sell myself on the street corner, pays pretty ace :cool: :smoker:

Thanks for all the props guys. I love it. MadMatt thanks for the link to the supplies, I'll check them out!
I think the car looks better without the wing personally. Mine is the 6MT version with the sports - premiuum package... bluetooth, intelligent key (no key needed as long as its in my pocket). Insurance wasnt too bad either, only $200 more every 6 months more than my civic was...

haha Sazar, my first truck was a Ford Bronco II... what a POS that was.... my tranny gave out and as soon as i got it back, the engine blew lol I just abandoned it

posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
So thats how all the cars get left on the side of the highway,
you leave them there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back