My new pimp ride

Electronic Punk said:
I am looking at getting a Ford Focus ST.
Not the orange one tho.
lol why? did you see the top gear episode on that car? i swear when i saw him make fun of it with chav jokes i remembered all the brits on this forum telling my why the hell do u want burberry:laugh:

ok,
anyone who said no to a gt is a complete moron.
Would you seriously not take a ford gt for free?
275,000 dollars for free....
Im sure you could afford repairs!

I would take it, then promptly sell it.

Well suit yourself.
You'd get tons of looks having that car, thats for sure.
I might sell it do, for an Aston Martin Vanquish
Actually, I dont think i'd seel it.
As soon as it has left the dealer, any dealer its not worth the total value, thus you get maybe half its value, certainly to the person who one it, only to get a worse car?
Doesn't seem like a good plan to me

Last edited:
The Gt's are nice. I'm not sure if I would make an exception and take that or not. I'd have to think about it ..

Vanquished said:
Well suit yourself.
You'd get tons of looks having that car, thats for sure.
I might sell it do, for an Aston Martin Vanquish
Actually, I dont think i'd seel it.
As soon as it has left the dealer, any dealer its not worth the total value, thus you get maybe half its value, certainly to the person who one it, only to get a worse car?
Doesn't seem like a good plan to me

I get tons of looks anyway.

The GTs are still pretty rare and I think they are getting pretty close to their value being resold.

I would get much more enjoyment out of a car that I can handle and gets more than 4MPG.

That's correct. I would much rather have a Boxter than GT. That, and I think they look better.

I definately can not agree with you on any of what you just said.
Im not a fan of the boxter or any porche, less than the cayenne and the carrera gt. And again, think about what you saying, take the 60,000 dollar car over the 275,000 dollar car?
Makes no sense!

Vanquished said:
I definately can not agree with you on any of what you just said.
Im not a fan of the boxter or any porche, less than the cayenne and the carrera gt. And again, think about what you saying, take the 60,000 dollar car over the 275,000 dollar car?
Makes no sense!

It's all in what you value. I tried sitting in a GT and I just was not comfortable in it. If I am not comfortable in a car, no way in hell am I going to buy it.

I would rather have a Mercedes SLK 55 AMG ...

I"d prefer corvette with the racing package. around $80,000 and a lot cheaper to repair.

My dream car used to be a corvette with a greenwood ground effect package. But, seeing about 20 a day killed that ..

Well it took me a long time to decide what car I wanted, needed something fast as hell I reckon (i seem to be at that age) that not too many people around here have.

Guess these would be a good representation of what I hope to get in a few months:
http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/05ICN352827443D/2006-Ford-Focus-ST-Press-Photos-D-640.jpeg
http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/full/05ICN352827443C/2006-Ford-Focus-ST-Press-Photos-C-full.jpeg

Want the black one with the black leather interior tho ;D

Yeah a special one, was looking at the Vauxhall (opel?) Corsa VXT but everyone at work has a damn Vauxhall so I don't want want

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back