msview folder in xp

hi all
madmatt thanx for all your help and thank you to tzepp sean and zombie
I ended up deleting all the files out of the msview folder and kept them nearby just in case, i checked that all programs still actually worked and they all seem to be just fine so i completly deleted everything out of the msview folder off my computer now and all seems great
thanx guys
I still need someone to explain to me how to upload an image to this site as i havent got all these buttons(PRT) (SCR) on my keyboard that you guys have
brian

The print screen key is the one just to the right of your F12 key it will say
"print screen" or could be just "prt scrn" when you have something open that your wanting to capture just push that key, Then open Microsoft paint (or the photo software you use)

"Start/all programs/accesories/paint"
when paint opens go to "Edit and click Paste" there you should have what your trying to capure on the screen showup. You can save that image so it can be posted or viewed later "File click save as" name it and send it where ever you save things to.

For attachments when logged in click the "paper clip" then browse to select the image you want to attach.

If you have web space you could click the "insert image icon" (the thing that looks like a peace of paper with two mountains on it and type in the url of the image.

thanx bush dogg
those were very clear instructions i sorted out the screenshot thing now too thanx to you, i never knew you could do that wicked thank you sir
i have voted for you
brian

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back